5-9 arbetsdagar (beställningsvara)
AC6000 BT Chronograph
Light and compact chronograph that allows for accurate measurement of the muzzle velocity of a fired BB from a replica. The device’s casing was made of strong polymer, which makes the entirety light and durable at the same time. The chronograph features a standard photographic thread, which allows it to mount a bipod.
Bluetooth version enables the connection between the device and the app installed on a smartphone, which in turn allows tracking the results of individual shots in real-time.
- muzzle velocity measurement in a range of 30 - 400 m/s (90-1200 ft/s)
- rate of fire (ROF) measurement in a range of 100 - 5000 RPM
- very high precision of measuring thanks to patented sensors
- user-friendly interface with an LCD display with a 128 x 64-pixel resolution
- 25 memory slots for muzzle velocities and rate of fire
- wide measuring opening (38 mm in diameter)
- powered via micro-USB (5V / 0.5A or 1 x 18650 batteries (not included in the set)
- compatible with bipods featuring standard photographic thread